Clients turn to Sugarman Law for help with legal matters they face at every phase of their business’ operations – from selecting an initial entity structure to complex litigation and succession planning. We combine in-depth business law experience with highly personalized service, effectively supporting clients with sound legal guidance and strategies that help them achieve their short and long-term business goals. Look to Sugarman Law for expert advice and exceptional service at all stages of your business’ life cycle.
- Formation of appropriate business entity
- Negotiation and drafting of contracts
- Business succession planning
- Purchasing and/or selling a business
- Civil litigation, including complex commercial matters
- Assistance with corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Organization of not-for-profit corporations and submission to IRS for tax exempt recognition